How do I contact Turkey immigration? How do I check the status of my residence permit? Can I leave Turkey while waiting for residence permit? How can I check Kimlik status in Turkey? SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT TELEPHONE ; +90 534 717 34 80 (health insurance and residency appointment) If you are staying in a rental house with a rental agreement, attach a notary public approved copy of your rental agreement to the application documents. If you are staying at the places like hotel, motel, attach the documents showing your stay in these places to the application documents. If you are staying in dormitory, you must attach e-signed/signed and stamped/sealed document which shows that you are staying in dormitory to your application. If the foreigner is going to stay in a 3rd person’s residence (other than relatives), notary public undertaking of the host (and notary public undertaking of the spouse if the host is married) is required.

Residence permit in Turkey

Lodging for employing purposes, house care services are considered as unpermitted working, and administrative pecuniary penalties are applied both to foreigner and employer and deportation processes are initiated for the foreigner with all travel and other expenses payable by the employer. You are required to enter into system your residential address and communication information in Turkey correctly and completely. Your address, phone number and e-mail information must be up to-date in order to be able to contact with you and deliver residence permit document to your address. If mother and father cannot be determined from passports or passport substitute documents or national identity cards, a birth certificate is requested for children.

Turkish residence permit

Approved parental consent declaration is requested in case of absence of either mother or father (in case of death other spouse must present death certificate). Approved guardianship document for the child is required in case of divorce. If these documents have obtained from Turkish Authorities they must be e-signed/signed and stamped/sealed; if obtained from foreign countries, they must apostilled or have notary public certified translations. If the applicant is a citizen of a state that is not a signatory to Apostille Convention, said documents must be approved by the relevant state’s authorities (consulate approval and by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Competent Turkish Authorities authorized therefor). If the foreigner is under eighteen years old; an undertaking to be granted by real and legal persons in Turkey is required provided that such undertaking is specified in the letter of parental consent to be given by his/her mother and father been in abroad or by legal representative.

Marriage certificate or approved photocopy of the document (pages containing information, first 3 pages in general) which evidences marriage is required.



Bir yanıt yazın